Le 12 juin 2016, 08:01 dans Humeurs • 0
* ATTENTION! UNDERSTANDING THE BASIC RULES OF Daum Cash Account (CONQUEST) WAR IS VERY IMPORTANT!
1. NODE WARS ARE HELD FROM SUNDAY TO FRIDAY (6 DAYS A WEEK), FROM 20:00 TO 22:00.
2. You (Your guild) can choose the day you prefer.
3. You must build a fortress (100%) before the Node War starts in order to be eligible.
4. You can build a fortress only in one of the Lv. 1, 2, or 3 nodes.
5. In order to build a fort, at least 10 guild members must be online.
6. If you succeed in occupying one node, you can build an additional fort on a different node the next day.
7. You can occupy up to 2 nodes this way.
8. The additional node must be of the same level or higher level than the first node. (You cannot build a fort on a lower-levelled node.)
9. You can build an additional node fort on any node regardless of the territory occupancy.
10. Once the Node/Conquest War commences, you cannot build, complete, or demolish a fort or a command post.
11. You can see the forts of other guilds once the Node War commences. You will have to scout the area to be able to see them on the world map.
12. To win the Node War, you have to destroy all participating guilds’ forts while keeping your fort intact.
13. If a node has more than 2 forts until the battle’s end, said node is to be emancipated.
14. All forts and annexes will disappear upon the node’s emancipation.
15. Forts/command posts of all guilds except the winning guild will be demolished at the end of the Node (Conquest) War.
16. All annexes will be demolished at the end of the Node (Conquest) War if your guild successfully occupies a node.
17. After the Node War has concluded, a new fort can be built on a different node from 23:00 to 20:00 on the next day. (The construction must be finished in order to participate)
(Fort construction is available after a Conquest War is concluded.)
18. If your guild is occupying a Lv. 2 or Lv. 3 node, your guild can participate in http://www.blackdesertsale.com/ .